Green is a great color when it comes to trading, and Retirement Day Trader, the flagship trading course from TradingGods.net, is designed to put green all over your computer screen and awesome profits into your account.
But trading is tough. You know that.
So here’s the good news.
Retirement Day Trader can make you a better trader and set you up for success by offering you the potential to make a consistent, steady monthly income.
How can you do that?
By selling weekly options, and there are some really good reasons to do that:
- Time is not your friend if you’re an option buyer! But, as an option seller, time works for your as time decay puts money in your pocket with every passing second.
- When you sell options, you instantly get paid potential profits in the form of a premium, just like an insurance company or “the house,” in Las Vegas. If the option expires out of the money as it often does, you keep the entire premium.
- As time value decreases, your risk as the options seller also declines.
- And you can close your position at any time.
Selling Options for Income
TradingGods employs an option selling strategy called vertical credit spreads.
This strategy involves simultaneously buying and selling options with different strike prices to establish a spread position. Each time that an option sold is more expensive than an option bought, a net credit results, and this money is instantly deposited into your brokerage account.
Retirement Day Trader focuses exclusively on SPX, VIX, NDX and FAANG stocks. These are some of the world’s most liquid markets, and each option you sell benefits from time decay.
Retirement Day Trader places new trades almost every day that expire in 1, 2 or 3 days, offering multiple and continuous opportunities for profit with short time exposure to the markets.
Advantages of Vertical Call Credit Spreads
Vertical call credit spreads have the following advantages:
- Significant reduction in net risk on any trade (the worse that can happen is a full loss that can be predetermined before the trade is placed).
- Ideal for traders who believe the underlying stock or security will fall, rise or trade sideways between the trade date and expiration date.
- Although profit is limited, it is consistent and can be consistently quantified (the best case is that you keep all the premium).
- Significantly less risky than shorting the stock or underlying asset because the maximum loss is the difference between two strikes. When you short a market, the maximum loss is theoretically unlimited.
- Time decay works for you, not against you.
- Traders can sell options for credit and income throughout the week.
Bottom line, individual investors can, indeed, secure their financial future by becoming option sellers.
Winning in the markets is all about getting an “edge,” and that’s why we have decided to be options sellers and have made this strategy the centerpiece of Retirement Day Trader.
So here’s what you get for $9!
- 2 weeks of complete access to the Retirement Day Trader email alerts. Exact entry and exit prices. Stop loss points. Known levels of risk.
- 2 daily newsletters offering stock market and VIX Index insights.
- Access to our weekend Sunday trading room where we review charts, recent trades, current market conditions and a look ahead at the upcoming week.
Retirement Day Trader could be for you if your goals involve:
- Building net worthGenerating monthly income
- Generating retirement income
- Financial security
- Richer lifestyle
So now, here’s your chance to try Retirement Day Trader on for size and see if it fits you and you can handle its rapid fire trading style.
For just $9 you can get a look inside Retirement Day Trader and take away some knowledge that you can start using right away so it’s a no lose situation.
Finally, at the end of the course, you’ll get access to a Special Sale Price for the full Retirement Day Trader Course!
This access alone is worth WAY MORE THAN $9 because the sale price saves you 30% off the regular price of Retirement Day Trader. And access to this mini course is the only way to get this special price.
So what are you waiting for?
You get 2 weeks of the VIX Trader Trading Alert.
You get access to our Sunday night trading room where you’ll learn the ins and outs of selling options and how you could profit from this strategy.
You get access to our two daily newsletters
And you get the special sale price if you decide this is for you and you want to go on as a member of our special group.
$9 is a joke but we’re willing to basically give away this information because we’re so excited about its potential and how it could improve your investing life.
P.S. So now you have to decide if you want to put down $9, about what a couple days’ worth of lattes and a morning bun cost at Starbucks. When you do, the exciting and potentially extremely rewarding world of Retirement Day Trading will open up for you. Join now and start trading with us tomorrow!
P.P.S. For $9, why not give it a try and see if you can put some green on your computer screen?
Important Disclosures and Disclaimers regarding Options:
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer-
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Before trading options, please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Option (ODD) which can be obtained from your broker, by calling (888) OPTIONS, or from The Options Clearing Corporation, One North Wacker Drive, Suite 500, Chicago, IL 60606. The content on this site is intended to be educational and/or informative in nature. No statement on this site is intended to be a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any security or to provide trading or investment advice. Traders and investors considering options should consult a professional tax advisor as to how taxes may affect the outcome of contemplated options transactions.
Stocks, forex, futures, and options trading is not appropriate for everyone. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using this methodology or system or the information in this letter will generate profits or ensure freedom from losses.