How would you like to own an ETF that favors you instead of "the house?"
VIX Trader can tell you what ETF is set up to work in your favor and how to trade Volatility ETFs, a new and powerful category of exchange traded funds designed to seek profits in today's volatile markets.
VIX Trader offers you:
- A complete understanding of the one VIX ETF that allows investors and traders to effectively "buy low and sell high" more than 75% of the time.
- A complete introduction to the S&P 500 VIX Index, also known as "the fear index," how it works and how VIX ETFs can offer a way to trade volatility within a traditional brokerage account or even IRA or 401k.
- A complete trading system designed to compete effectively with the institutions, computer based trading programs and algorithms that have introduced so much volatility into today's markets.
- Ongoing education and training that lets you "look over our shoulders" and learn how to trade these complex and exciting markets.
- An in depth trading program that you can apply to stocks, ETFs and options, along with a laser sharp focus on VIX ETFs.
As a VIX Trader Graduate, you'll never fear volatility again!
In fact, you'll embrace volatility and see it as a path to potentially huge profits, just like the pros who take advantage of volatility every trading day.
So What Is VIX and Why Trade It?
VIX is the S&P 500 Volatility Index, also known as the "fear index," that tracks real time prices of options on the S&P 500 and displays investors' outlooks on the next 30 days of volatility.
The most professional traders and institutions trade in this market, and as "fear" rises, volatility rises, and when complacency rules markets, volatility falls.
VIX and VIX ETFs offer a new way for retail investors to make directional bets, diversify a portfolio, manage risk and trade volatility.
Previously VIX was strictly the domain of sophisticated futures traders, but now, with the advent of VIX ETFs, retail investors can participate in this market and seek profits just like the big boys do.
VIX moves opposite to the S&P 500 most of the time.
So when the S&P 500 is climbing, VIX is falling, and when the S&P 500 is falling VIX climbs, and this correlation can be in play as much as 80% of the time:
chart courtesy of stockcharts.com
What this means to investors is that we can make directional bets on volatility which will generally decline as the S&P gains in value.
VIX Trader Shows You The Best VIX ETFs and How To Trade Them
All VIX ETFs are not created equal, and you need to know what you're doing if you're going to profit in these fast moving markets.
With VIX Trader you'll learn all about the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures ETN (NYSEARCA:VXX) that is extremely popular and widely traded, averaging more than 45 million shares per day with more than $1.2 Billion under management as of July, 2015.
But VIX normally is in contango, which means future months are more expensive than the current month, and so NYSEARCA:VXX is steadily buying more expensive futures contracts, generating a negative roll yield for investors who, effectively, are buying high and selling low.
Chart courtesy of stockcharts.com
This is an ugly chart, no doubt, but VIX Trader shows you how you can make money on this ETN which otherwise looks like a consistent loser.
- VIX Trader will show you how and when to move from invested positions to cash, depending upon market conditions.
- VIX Trader will show you how to trade VXX and VIX options
- VIX Trader will show you how to go long and short volatility just like the pros do everyday.
- VIX Trader will show you how to trade NYSEARCA:VXX but that is just the beginning!
- You'll also learn the 5 Keys To Trading Success and you'll learn from pros like Paul Tudor Jones.
- You'll get a technical trading system that was good enough for Charles Dow and clearly identifies supply and demand, the current trend, support and resistance and momentum. And gives you clear entry and exit points!
- You'll get access to our Members' Section which includes the 7 video modules that make up the VIX Trader course, our eBook, "VIX and VIX ETNs: What They're All About and How to Trade This Exciting Market," and a full library or articles and references to help you become an expert on the VIX and VIX trading.
VIX Options Can Open A Whole New World Of Wealth
But we're not talking about buying options. That's a sucker's game.
We're talking about selling options, about how you get paid every time you trade and how to manage each trade to put the odds in your favor at least 80% of the time.
Trading VIX Options will teach you:
- How to trade VIX Options and options on VIX ETNs
- How to sell options instead of buying them.
- How to make time decay work for you instead of against you.
You'll become an expert on important trading strategies like:
- Vertical calls
- Vertical puts
- How to set up for a credit or debit depending upon market conditions
- How to set a known amount of risk
- How to manage risk
- How to profit if the market moves in your direction, sideways or even slightly against you
- How to "save" a losing trade
- How to trade with 80%-90% probability of success
- How to benefit from time decay inherent in options and make time your friend instead of your enemy
- How you can win without having to be right about the market's next move
VIX Trader is a complete package that includes:
- The 5 Keys To Trading Success and you'll learn from pros like Paul Tudor Jones.
- A technical trading system that was good enough for Charles Dow and that clearly identifies supply and demand, the current trend, support and resistance and momentum. And gives you clear entry and exit points!
- Access to our Members' Section which includes the video modules and manuals that make up the VIX Trader course, our eBook, "VIX and VIX ETNs: What They're All About and How to Trade This Exciting Market," and a full library or articles and references to help you become an expert on the VIX and VIX trading.
Get Rid Of Guess Work and Emotion Forever!
VIX Trader takes all the emotion and guess work out of trading and investing and replaces those damaging factors with a steady, easy to use methodology. Emotion and guess work are two of the most deadly factors that lead to failure for most investors and traders, and VIX Trader offers a clear, easy to use system that can eliminate these forever.
So Easy a 5th Grader Could Do It
- VIX Trader is easy to set up and maintain. We'll walk you through each piece of this system step by step so you'll know everything you need to know to be successful on your own.
- VIX Trader can help you capitalize on major moves, avoid major downside moves and seek profits from volatility rather than being whipsawed and losing like so many retail investors do.
- VIX Trader offers you a clear pathway to understanding and trading in the direction of the prevailing trend.
- VIX Trader gives you clear buy and sell rules that anticipate moves before they happen.
- VIX Trader helps you learn the most important aspect of trading, risk management. Pros always enter a trade thinking about how much they can lose while amateurs enter only thinking about how much they can make.
And You're Never Alone
Unlike most programs that just take your money and then turn you loose, we never forget you.
On the contrary, we keep working with you through our continuing education programs to make sure that you get all you need to know.
Members' benefits and continuing education include:
- Regular trade alerts that allow you to watch our trading and entries, stops, and exits so you can learn by "looking over our shoulders" in a real time environment
- Daily market updates and VIX updates to keep you abreast of current situation
- Easy access to our experts via email or telephone
Just to summarize, VIX Trader offers you:
A Complete Trading System:
- Clear entry and exit points
- Defined risk management
- Focus on VIX ETNs and options
- Trend identification
- Support and resistance levels.
- Easy to define stop loss points.
- Emotionless trading
Continuing Members' Benefits:
- VIX ETN and ETF Trading Alerts
- Daily market updates
- Private members' page
- 7 Video Training Modules